Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 is organized by Deloitte Audit and Assurance which is the largest private professional services network in the world
Table of Contents
This is what you need to know about Deloitte
- Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms in Nigeria, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.
- Deloitte serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media and technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
- Deloitte Nigeria was recently awarded the “Best Company to Work for in Nigeria in 2019”.
- Deloitte was also awarded the “Most Fun and Friendly Workplace in Nigeria” and organization that provides its employees with the “Best Quality of Life”.
How to Apply for Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020
Let’s look at the Qualifications
- Be willing to live Deloitte purpose of making an impact that matters
- Be a graduate from a recognized University/ Polytechnic with a minimum of a 2.1 or its equivalent in any discipline
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- Be 26 years old or younger as at date of application
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Not have written the Deloitte aptitude test before
Some Tips to guide you
- You have to be prepared and confident.
- You have to do a research to know some background about Deloitte and the business area you are applying to.
- Understand the core purpose of Deloitte which is: To make an impact that matters
- Learn more about Deloitte’s impact by clicking here
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre.
- Apply for one role as multiple applications will be disqualified.
Deloitte professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
Deloitte offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, Deloitte professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Job Location: Lagos and Abuja
Application deadline: Thursday, 13 February 2020
To apply for Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 click here