Mistakes are part of life, we grow and learn from it. It very okay to make a mistake but it’s not okay to let it control you. We all make mistakes, the problem is not making a mistake, the problem is your reaction after making the mistake.
We are products of our past, but we don’t have to be prisoners of it. ― Rick Warren
“You are much more than your mistakes, much bigger than your failures and much more beautiful than your ugliest moment. The stumbles we experience in life may shame us or humble us with valuable tough lessons but they will never define who we truly are. No matter your mistake…it’s important to remember that You are someone’s light in the darkness; a beacon of love and hope and that should ALWAYS supersede the superficial imperfections we erroneously internalize – Jason Versey
The worst thing you can do it to dwell in regret after making a mistake, oh dear, you are more than that. Don’t let regrets overshadow the sparkle of your happiness. Leave what you can’t control and focus on what makes you happy.
Mistakes were meant to guide you, not define you, here are some quotes to inspire your day
- You are so much more than the worst mistake you’ve ever made. — Kim Quindlen
- We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future. — Steve Maraboli
- Beating yourself up about a mistake you made is only going to make you more inclined to do it again. Just accept that it happened and move on. — Ryan O’Connell
- Mistakes are inevitable. The comeback is more important than the setback. —Unknown
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself. — Groucho Marx
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which ones to keep.— Scott Adams
- Your past is just a story. And once you realize this it has no power over you.— Chuck Palahniuk
- It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not lived at all. In which case, you’ve failed by default. — J.K. Rowling
- You must never feel badly about making mistakes… as long as you take the trouble to learn from them. For you often learn more by being wrong for the right reasons than you do by being right for the wrong reasons— Norton Juster
- You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.— Maxwell Maltz