If you are looking for love quotes to inspire your love life, you are in the right place. In this article we will look at the top 20 loves quotes that were inspired in Africa.
These love quotes are inspiring, they have the capacity to add value to your love life and make your love life meaningful.
Table of Contents
First, what is love?
Ancient tales of love classify love into four major stages:
They believe that love starts with two people becoming too familiar with each other. In this regard, familiarity breeds closeness and closeness gives birth to love.
The Second stage is friendship, once the familiarity is established, friendship begins, the two people become so attached and interested in each other, from calls, text to face to face interactions, etc.
Most love story ends at this stage. Because most people are only interested in the romantic aspect of love. It’s only those with genuine intentions that will proceed to stage 4.
Stage 4: Selfless or Divine love
This is the final stage. In this stage the person’s problems become yours, you are always looking for ways to make him/her happy.
These are 20 loves quotes that was inspired in Africa
1. True love means what mine is your
2. Love is a painkiller.
3. Love is just like rice – plant it elsewhere, and it grows.
4. No physician can cure the disease of love.
5. Love is like a baby; it needs to be treated tenderly.
6. Loving someone that doesn’t love you is like loving the rain that falls in the forest.
7. Love never gets lost, it’s only kept.
8. Let love be like the misty rain, coming softly but flooding the river.
9. Love, like rain, doesn’t choose the grass on which it falls.
10. To love someone who does not love you is like shaking a tree to make the dew drops fall
11. The house of a person we love is never far.
12. The quarrel of lovers is the renewal of love.
13. Talking with one another is loving one another
14. One who marries for love alone will have bad days but good nights
15. When an only kola nut is presented with love, it carries with it more value than might otherwise be associated with a whole pod of several kola nuts.
16. It is better to be loved than feared.
17. If there is cause to hate someone, the cause to love has just begun.
18. Bread without sauce and a home without a wife is meaningless.
19. A happy man marries the girl he loves, but a more fortunate man loves the girl he marries.
20. One who loves you, warns you.