As a part of inspiring the next generation of Entrepreneurs in Nigeria and Africa, Meflynanwana.com seek to identify and support young entrepreneurs whose stories can inspire entrepreneurial revolution in Africa.
The Meflyn Anwana Entrepreneur First Class Story Prize provides support of over 500,00 naira worth of prizes to young entrepreneurs who has distinguish themselves in bringing joy and happiness to others through their entrepreneurial journey.
Table of Contents
Objectives of the Meflyn Anwana Entrepreneur First Class Story Prize
We understand that Entrepreneurs in Nigeria and Africa faces unique challenges in starting and building a successful business empire. So, as a community that is building an ecosystem for entrepreneurs in Nigeria and Africa, we are ready to support you in your entrepreneurial journey: by providing grants, skills, mentorship and ideas that will inspire you to be more significant in your chosen vocation.
The prize is aimed at not just just giving the winners the cash prize but also following through with training, mentorship to ensure that the story prize winners are equipped with the needed skills and competences to inspire the entrepreneurial revolution in Africa.
- Be an Entrepreneur and a citizen of Africa
- Have a business in Africa
- Have a story worth sharing
How to enter the competition
- Click here to fill a short form (make sure your input are verifiable)
- Send your business related pictures to the WhatsApp number provided on the form.
- When your story is accepted and published on Meflynanwana.com, share the links of your feature article on social media platforms.
- Since our aim is to inspire entrepreneurial revolution in Africa, the top three stories with the highest engagement and view on the platform will automatically qualify for the prize
- N200,000 in business funding
- N150,000 in business funding
- N100,000 in funding
Deadline: Midnight May 29, 2021
For more Information
Email: [email protected]