If you’re looking for ways to make money online then you’ve come to the right place. In this article, you’ll discover how to start a website flipping business and make money from it.
Learn the Secret of Forex Trading, Click here to download a free e-book now
One of the advantages you have as an internet entrepreneur in this age is that you don’t have to figure out everything for yourself before making money online, because, there are tons of strategies and methods online that have been proven overtime to have worked, you just have to modified some and replicate them to suit your business style and need.
One of such strategies is website flipping business; the good thing about website flipping business is that you don’t need to start from the scratch, you can leverage on already available platforms and make money from it.
Read on to learn how to start a website flipping business in 2023.
How to Start a Website Flipping Business in 2023
What is Website Flipping?
Website Flipping involves building and running a website, then reselling it for profit. In some cases, you don’t need to build a website from the scratch, you can buy it from exchange website, re-brand and repurpose it, increase the domain authority, then resell it for profit.
The Advantages of Starting a Website Flipping Business
- Ready-made available exchange site: There are already some established platform that you can leverage on to flip your website and also buy other websites.
- It’s easy and fast especially if you have the passion: Starting and running a website flipping business is very easy especially if you have the passion. You just have to be willing to put in some effort
To start a website flipping business you need the following:
- Domain/Hosting: You need to have a domain and a hosting account; Domain is where you will register and buy domain name if you are building to sell, while hosting is where you will host the domain while building it to sell. For Domain, a site like namecheap or any other domain registration website can suffice, for hosting, you can use a site like Bluehost or any other hosting service provider. The hosting package you will chose will depend on the site traffic. You need a plugin in like Site Kit from Google to monitor traffic
- Contents: Content will depend largely on the kind of site you are building to sell, if you want to sell an online e-commerce store, you need to have products from third-parties like Amazon on the site and there should be search engine traffic, this will increase the evaluation price range from the website flipping platform. If you are building a blog to sell, there should be contents based on your blog niche well optimized for SEO and a monetization avenue for your site. The money you will sell the blog will depends on your blog traffics and the monetization avenue
- Create an account on Website Flipping Sites: This is very important you need to open an account on Website flipping site, this will enable you to monitor both their processes, know their rule and prepare your website to meet their minimum requirement.
Top Website Flipping Platforms
There are many website flipping platform, but I will limit it to just two; these two include:
- Exchange Market Place
Flippa is arguably one of the best website flipping platform on the Internet today. They have an evaluation team that will evaluate your website, this will enable you to set your asking price for the website, then list it on Flippa for free or pay so that it can appear on the top page, then sell.
Exchange Market Place
Exchange Market Place is a shopify market place where you can buy and sell any online business. You have to create an account, read their rule of engagement and prepare to make your own sell.
4 Steps to Starting your own Website Flipping Business
If you are searching for how to start a website flipping business, you can do so in 4 steps
- Create : Create a product, in this case your product is a website. Creating a website entails that you will have a domain name and a hosting service for your website
- Build: Build your product; this entails, adding contents, optimizing it for SEO, applying for monetization and getting approval. For instance, if you want to monetize via Google Adsense, you need to apply and get approval for Google Adsense before you can sell it.
- List: List your product; you can list it on Flippa, the flippa team will evaluate your site, then you can pay for premium listing so that it will be fast
- Sell: Once you list, people with start bidding for the site, you can sell it when you are okay with the bid or wait for the deadline you set for the project to consider all the bid and make a decision