Every day many Forex Traders deposit and withdraw funds through payment agents on Deriv. As the need for fund exchange increases, so does the need for more payment agents. You can earn passive income by becoming a Deriv payment agent thereby assisting many traders to solve their funding needs.
In this article, I am going to share some tips that will guide you on how to become a payment agent on Deriv.
Table of Contents
How to Become a Deriv Payment Agent
What do payment agents do?
A Payment Agent acts as an exchange between Deriv and their client by offering local payment processing services to their client in their respective region. As a payment agent your task will include helping client to solve their funding needs via deposit and withdrawal and getting commission for each transaction; what this means is that, you will accept payment in your local currency and credit the payee Deriv CR with dollar or any equivalent based on the client trading currency. You will also accept withdrawal transfer from clients and credit them with the respective local currency
Who can Become an Agent?
You can become an agent:
- If you own a reputable online currency exchangers
- If you are a Deriv Affiliate
- or if you are a trusted influencer or a community manager who want to earn extra revenue
How to become an agent
1. Open a Deriv account by clicking here, if you don’t have one
2. Send the under listed information via email to Deriv:
- Your name, email address, and contact number
- Your website address (if you have one)
- Payment methods you will accept from clients
- The commission you will charge clients on deposits and withdrawals
Once your application is received, you will be contacted to submit follow up document and upon the approval of your application, your payment exchange name will be listed on the list of payment agents.
What you stand to gain?
- Passive income: You will get commission for every successful transaction that you help a client to complete on Deriv
- New partnership: As a payment agent, you are open to a new partnership with Deriv with a potential of promoting your services to 1,000,000+ registered Deriv clients, worldwide.
What to do when your application is approve
- Share the news with your network
- Inform your friend’s and trading circle
- promote, promote and promote