The Global Change makers Essay Competition 2020 is organized and managed by the Global Change makers Association, 250 Seestrasse, Zurich, Switzerland. The Competition is organized In honor of the upcoming launch of the global change makers blog.
Table of Contents
How to apply for Global Change makers Essay Competition 2020
- Young People Leading The Change. Anyone between the ages of 15 to 30 from any country is eligible to submit an entry to the competition.
- Global Change makers celebrates diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, profession or other persuasion in any of its activities or operations.
- These activities include, but are not limited to: selection of participants in our programmes, selection of winners in our competitions, volunteers and vendors, and provision of services as well as hiring and firing of staff.
- Entries to the competition must be submitted using the official entry form found here and must be submitted before midnight Central European Time on Sunday, 15 March 2020.
- There is no registration fee or purchase required for participation
- Only entries that are duly received by us by the closing date will be eligible for the competition. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and all other rules and directions, or entries that are incomplete and illegible will not be eligible.
- Entrants may submit more than one entry to the competition at their own discretion.
- Submissions cannot be saved and continued later on the submission form and need to be completed in one sitting. We suggest you write and save your essay offline and then add it to the submission form.
- Theme of Global Change makers Essay Competition 2020
- The theme of the competition is ‘We Are Global Changemakers: Young People Leading The Change’
But here are some prompts to inspire ideas:
- Youth and the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth-led organisations
- Youth participation
- Youth and social innovation
- Youth-led activism
- Youth civic engagement
- Youth-led social entrepreneurship
- Your own choice relating to Global Changemakers mission of supporting youth to create positive change towards more fair, inclusive and sustainable communities.
- Essay must be written in English language
- Essay must include a title
- Essay must reflect the participants own work and original thinking and may not infringe on the rights of any other party
- Any quotations or copyrighted material must be identified and referenced.
- The essay must be longer than 3,000 characters and may not exceed 7,000 characters (including spaces)
- The winners will receive free access to resources available on Changemakers School* for a period of 6 months and will be featured on Global Change makers social media channels (160K+ reach)
- The runners up will receive a 50% discount to resources available on Changemakers School for a period of 6 months.
To apply, click here
Applications closes at midnight 15 March 2019