Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote believes that passion, hard work, and dedication can change someone’s story forever. Even with a net worth of $16.7 billion, Aliko Dangote’s quest for success has not quenched, he is still pushing ahead to build a $10.5 billion oil refinery in Nigeria which will make him one of the richest industrialist in the World.
Here are Top 10 Motivational Quotes from Aliko Dangote
10 Motivational Quotes from Aliko Dangote
1. Every morning when I wake up, I make up my mind to solve as many problems, before retiring home
2. I enjoy myself a lot but I derive more joy in Working. I believe in hard work and one of my business secrets is hard work. It’s hard to see a youth that will go to bed by 2 am and wake up by 5 am, I won’t rest until I achieve something
3. I built a conglomerate and emerged the richest black man in the world in 2008 but it didn’t happen overnight. It took me thirty years to get to where I am today. Youths of today aspire to be like me but they want to achieve it overnight. It’s not going to work. To build a successful business, you must start small and dream big. In the journey of entrepreneurship, the tenacity of purpose is supreme.
4. My grandfather once told me; the soul of business is not making money but making people happy.
5. To succeed in business, you must build a brand and never destroy it
6. Invest now, before it’s too late. The train is about to leave the station.
7. Don’t kill the competition. Competition is healthy for business. it keeps you the entrepreneurs on your toes.
8. Passion is what drives me forward. Passion is what makes me go to bed at 2 am and wake up at 6 am.
9. In the journey to success, the tenacity of purpose is supreme.
10. Africa’s risks are mainly perceived and not real. Unfortunately for us in Africa, we are not really very good at telling our own story. But things are changing and people are beginning to understand that things are going very, very well.