If you are looking for some funny African Proverbs to spice up your day, then you are in the right place , these 40 Funny African Proverbs have deep messages that can inspire you to be a better person.
Most of them are strongly tied to our everyday struggle, these collection is intended to relieve your stress while adding value to your life.
So sit up, buckle up, let’s dive in:
Learn the Secret of Forex Trading, Click here to download a free e-book now
Top 40 Funny African Proverbs
1. Respect the fools to avoid noise
2.No matter how far you urinate, the last drop always falls at your feet
3. A person who sells eggs should not start a fight in the market
4. A child can play with its mother’s breasts, but not its father’s testicles
5. No matter how far an eagle flies up the sky ,it will definitely come down to look for food.
6. A monkey that eats grass instead of banana is a goat
7. It’s better to fall from a tree and break your back than to fall in love and break your heart.
8. A goat’s frown cannot stop it from being taken to the market.
9.No matter how hot your anger may be, It cannot cook beans.
10. Don’t mistake a short man for a boy.
11. Girls are like mangoes, while you are waiting for them to be ripe, others are eating them raw.
12. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.
13. You cannot convince a monkey that honey is sweeter than a banana
14. It requires a lot of carefulness to kill the fly that perches on the scrotum
15. When a girl has beauty without Brains, the Private parts suffer the most.
16. When the mouse laughs at the cat, there is a hole nearby
17. You cannot run and scratch your anus at the same time.
18. An agama lizard in the village will always remain an agama in town
19. Before You go out with a widow, you must first ask her what killed the husband.
20. A man who drives his father’s car is not entitled to speak in a council of men who own bicycles.
21. There’s no virgin in a maternity ward
22. If A Man Wants To Grow A Long Tooth, He Should Have The Lip To Cover it
23. No matter how the buttock hurries, she will always remain behind.
24. Men would not tell lies if women asked fewer questions
25. Shit will smell, no matter how small.
26. A man who hangs around a beautiful girl without saying a word ends up fetching water at her wedding
27. Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
28. One who eats alone cannot discuss the taste of the food with others.
29. If you think you are too small to make a difference, you have not spent the night with one mosquito
30. If men swear that they want to harm you when you are asleep, you can go to sleep. If a woman says the same stay awake.
31. Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you’re stupid and you make bad decisions.
32. You are also a donkey If a donkey kicks you and you kickback.
33. Without fools there would be no wisdom
34. The little opportunity given to a monkey to wear cloths does not guarantee it to join the dinning table
35. The monkey who tries to see the hunter clearly collects bullets in its eyes
36. Snails don’t venture where horned animals gather
37. If the sun claims superiority over the moon, let it shine at night
38. Since all lizards lie on their bellies, one can hardly tell which has stomach ache
39. He who swallows a complete coconut have absolute trust in his anus
40. He who sleeps with itchy anus must wake up with smelly fingers.
9 thoughts on “Top 40 Funny African Proverbs”
Simply wonderful and exciting to read and understand these ancient African wisdom.
I am beyond words with cracking ribs;
“You cannot run and scratch your anus at the same time.”
“When A Girl Has Beauty Without Brains, The Private Parts Suffer The Most.”
I am chocking myself with 😂😂😂😂😂😂 laughter!!
These are Wonderful Insights!!!
I really enjoyed reading these witty proverbs, they are very funny yet carry so much wisdom. Thanks for sharing them.
I nor fit laugh
Save my Ribs
Never ending of laughter