Albert Einstein was born in Germany on March 14, 1879, he became a professor extraordinary at the age of 30. Albert Einstein spent part of his life researching problems of physics and developing theories that has created a lasting impact in the field of physics.
Some of Albert Einstein’s Works include:
- Special Theory of Relativity (1905)
- Relativity (English translations, 1920 and 1950),
- General Theory of Relativity (1916)
- Investigations on Theory of Brownian Movement (1926)
- The Evolution of Physics (1938)
- About Zionism (1930)
- Why War? (1933)
- My Philosophy (1934)
- Out of My Later Years (1950)
Awards and Honors
Some of Albert Einstein awards and honor include:
- Nobel Prize for physics (in 1921)
- The Copley Medal of the Royal Society of London in 1925
- The Franklin Medal of the Franklin Institute in 1935
- Honorary doctorate degrees in science, medicine and philosophy from many European and American universities
Here are Top 30 Inspiring quotes of Albert Einstein
Top 30 Inspiring Quotes of Albert Einstein
1. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile
2. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them
3. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile
4. The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination
5.Any fool can know. The point is to understand
6. The search for truth is more precious than its possession
7. The only source of knowledge is experience
8. Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters
9. Love is a better master than duty
10. Imagination is the highest form of research
11. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious
12. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle
13. I salute the man who is going through life always helpful, knowing no fear, and to whom aggressiveness and resentment are alien
14. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning
15. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value
16. The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education
17. If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.
18. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving
19. Let us not forget that human knowledge and skills alone cannot lead humanity to a happy and dignified life
20. The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.
21. The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science
22. Never memorize something that you can look up
23. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new
24. Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them
25. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere
26. The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.
27. We all know that light travels faster than sound. That’s why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak
28. Creativity is intelligence having fun.
29. A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness
30. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
31. Everything must be made as simple as possible. But not simpler.
32. He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed
33. I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious
34. I must be willing to give up what I am in order to become what I will be.
35. If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?