Malcolm X was an African-American political leader, whose resistance against racism helped African-Americans to realize their dreams and true potentials.
Born in Omaha, Nebraska, Malcolm X spent his teenage years living in a series of foster homes following his father’s death and his mother’s hospitalization. He was arrested for larceny in 1946 and was sentenced to 10 years in prison, but was granted parole after serving seven years.
Here are Top 15 Powerful quote of Malcolm X to inspire your day
1. Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.
2. There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance next time.
3. We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.
4. If you have no critics you’ll likely have no success
5. A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything
6. Don’t be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn’t do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn’t know what you know today.
7. The media’s the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that’s power. Because they control the minds of the masses.
8. A wise man can play the part of a clown, but a clown can’t play the part of a wise man.
9. I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it’s for or against.
10. You have to wake the people up first, then you’ll get action
11. We need more light about each other. Light creates understanding, understanding creates love, love creates patience, and patience creates unity.
12. If you’re not ready to die for it, put the word ‘freedom’ out of your vocabulary
13. You’re not to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.
14.Stumbling is not falling.
15. You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.