There is a popular argument that life started in Africa, others believed that if life started in Africa, then most love messages had their origin in Africa. Don’t ask us how we know, but this has been a subject of research championed by some young scientists in Namibia and some parts of Africa.
These scientists who are inspired by the Namibian proverbs “Learning expands great souls” believed that since civilization started in Africa, there was a possibility that everything else started in Africa. From their research, they concluded that most of the love messages we exchange was actually inspired in Africa.
While their findings may spark some debate, one of the core championed of the ideology informed us that great writers like William Shakespeare, T.S. Eliot, Maya Angelou, Edgar Allan Poe drew their inspiration from Africa. She mentioned Romeo and Juliet as a case study, according to her this narration in Act 2 Scene 2 “Parting is such sweet sorrow That I shall say goodnight till it be morrow” described the African lifestyle of the old, where families were always closely knitted together, listening to stories every night during moonlight.
Well, no matter what you believe, True love message comes from the heart, it’s spontaneous. You don’t have to just write it or say it, you have to feel, you have to mean it and your actions should also reflect it.
Here are some love messages to inspire your love life
1. I fall for you every day.
2. What on earth did I think about before I meet you
3. Every time I’m with you, I feel alive
4. Please stay, I want to enjoy forever with you
5. I love you more than you can ever imagine
6. You are my everything
7. My heart beats for you, my body yearns for you, my forever longs for you.
8. There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever.
9. Your voice is my favorite sound
10. My six-word love story: “I can’t imagine life without you.
11. You’re my paradise and I’d happily get stranded with you for a lifetime.
12. You make me so happy that you’re the only one I think of all-day
13. It’s funny how you can go through life thinking you were complete until you fall in love. Now every time we’re apart I feel incomplete, my other half. I love you.
14. Ever since I met you, I find myself smiling for no reason when simply looking at you.
15. I looked for a person I could live with, but I ended up marrying the person I can’t live without. I love you always
1 thought on “These love messages was inspired in Africa”
Meke I’m not sure,those people are telling the truth, there is no such thing as true love