Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program is aimed at training and equipping young graduates with the necessary tools that will help them excel in the Banking Industry.
Table of Contents
This is all you need to know about Program
1. Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program offers a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
2. Successful candidates will explore a world of opportunities in Sterling Bank and utilize the Graduate Trainee Program to enhance their careers.
3. There is a good opportunity for networking and relationship building.
The following skills are very Important
• You must have Passion
• You must be able to adapt to different working environment, tasks, and team
• A good Team-spirit is a must
• You must be Innovative
• You must be a digital-savvy
• You must be Responsible
• You must have integrity
• Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
• Applicants must have completed NYSC
• Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
• Being a Tech Savvy is an added advantage (You have to indicate it during the application process and list out the languages you can work with. For instance, the following languages are listed on their website: Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer, etc.
Click here to apply for Sterling Bank Graduate trainee program 2019, but note:
• Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted
• All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period.
• Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
• No submission by email or proxy.
The first step after the shortlisting of successful applicants is Computer-based Test, then Pre-Assessment Center and Documentation
which is step two, Assessment Center, Final Interview and Foundation School.
Step 1: Computer-Based Test
Step 2: Pre-Assessment Center and Documentation
Step 3: Assessment Center
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Foundation School
To apply, click here and fill in your details