Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton competition is organized and run by Access Bank. The competition is aimed at Inspiring, connecting and empowering women entrepreneurs
This is what you need to know about Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton competition
In 2006, Access Bank began a journey into the world of women and Banking on Women. After working through the Gender Empowerment Movement to invest in women for 8 years, the program evolved into a robust plan to provide women with banking solutions that meet their diverse career and lifestyle requirements named The ‘W’ Initiative.
The “W” is not a product, rather it is a blend of existing banking products and services bundled to effectively meet the present-day financial and lifestyle needs of women in identified sub-segments, as well as provide them with complete and rewarding banking experience.
Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton competition, based on peculiarities and lifestyle classification, is segmented into the following;
- Young Professional
- W and Family
- W in business
- MHSS – Maternal Health Service Support
To qualify for Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton competition, 2019
- You must be a woman
- You must be18 years of age or older.
- You must be a legal resident of Nigeria.
- Employee, contractor, officer, director or agent of any of the under listed companies should not apply:
- Access Bank Plc, or any parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entity of any of the foregoing;
- any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Programme or any variation thereof;
- any known major sponsor of the Programme or its advertising agency;
- any person or entity supplying services or prizes to the Programme.
- You may not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office from the date of the Audition Release until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the last episode of the Programme in which you appear. You may not have been convicted of a felony.
- You must voluntarily submit to a background check.
Application Procedure for Access Bank Womenpreneur Pitch-A-ton competition, 2019
- Fill out the online application.
- Fill out your personal and business details correctly
- Fill out a brief description of your business.
- Complete your registration and await the invitation to upload your video(only successful applicants will be invited to upload their videos)
- Tell us about your business in 60 seconds.
- Create a 60-second video with clear audio about your business using a video camera or a phone. Click the upload button afterward to upload your pitch video.
- First prize is N5 million naira
- Second prize is N3 million naira
- Third prize is N1 million naira
- The top 50 applicants will receive a 2 weeks mini MBA training from the International Finance Corporation
Click here to apply
Application Dateline: August 9th, 2019