Today is Christmas. A season of love, joy and happiness. This season is a constant reminder of the need to always reach out to others, the need to show love, the need to stand up for others and the need to assist others to achieve their dreams.
As we celebrate today, we’ve put forth 20 quotes to inspire and add colour to your celebration
20 quotes about christmas that will inspire your day
1. Christmas is the perfect time to celebrate the love of God and family and a time to create memories that will last forever. – Joel Osteen
2. Christmas is forever, not for just one day, for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself. – Norman Wesley Brooks
3. My idea of this season, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?– Bob Hope
4.Unless we make this season an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’. – Bing Crosby.
5. Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas time. – Laura Ingalls Wilder.
6. This season is about doing a little something extra for someone. – Charles M. Schulz
7. At Christmas, all roads lead home. – Marjorie Holmes
8.This is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality. — Washington Irving
9. Peace on earth will come to stay, When we live Christmas every day. – Helen Steiner Rice
10. 1 don’t think this season is necessarily about things. It’s about being good to one another –Carrie Fisher
11. This is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. – Winston Churchill
12. Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas. ―Peg Bracken
13. This season is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves. ― Eric Sevareid
14. He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree. – Roy L. Smith
15. This season is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving. ― B.C. Forbes
16. Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love. – Hamilton Wright Mabie
17. Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.– Dale Evans Rogers
18. You have to remind kids to stay connected to the meaning of Christmas. Sometimes it takes a little bit of effort, but it’s so worth it.– Caroline Kennedy
19. The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young. – Phillips Brooks
20. When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things – not the great occasions – give off the greatest glow of happiness. – Bob Hope